The error message “This Account Is Not Available To Use WhatsApp” can be a frustrating issue for users who are trying to use the WhatApp app.
There are several possible causes for this error message.
In this article, we’ll go over some of the possible causes of “this account is not allowed to use due to spam” error messages and how to resolve it.
You should be able to use WhatsApp on your new phone without any issues by the end.
Why You Are Seeing This Account Is Not Able To Use WhatsApp Error
Phone Number Verification: If you haven’t successfully verified your phone number with WhatsApp, you may encounter this error. Make sure you’ve entered the correct phone number and received the verification code.
Account Ban: If you violated WhatsApp’s terms of service, your account could be temporarily or permanently banned, leading to this error. Review WhatsApp’s terms and policies to ensure compliance.
Network Issues: Poor network connectivity or using a VPN can sometimes trigger this error. Ensure you have a stable internet connection and disable any VPN services while using WhatsApp.
Outdated App: Using an outdated version of WhatsApp can lead to errors. Visit your device’s app store and update WhatsApp to the latest version available.
Temporary Server Issues: Sometimes, WhatsApp experiences server problems that can cause this error. Wait for a while and try using the app again later.
Multiple Devices: If you’re trying to use WhatsApp on multiple devices simultaneously, it might trigger this error. WhatsApp typically supports one active device per phone number. Ensure you’re only using it on one device at a time.
Number Change: If you recently changed your phone number, make sure you’ve updated it in your WhatsApp account settings. Failing to do so can lead to this error.
Temporary Ban: WhatsApp may temporarily suspend your account for various reasons, such as sending too many messages or participating in suspicious activity. Contact WhatsApp support for assistance.
8 Ways To Fix “This Account Is Not Able To Use WhatsApp”
1. Restart Your Mobile
Restarting your mobile is a simple troubleshooting step that can help fix the error message in some cases.
The steps to restart your mobile are as follows:
- Press and hold the power button on your device until the power off options appear on the screen.
- Tap on “Power off” or “Restart” depending on your device.
- Watch for the device to completely shut down.
- To restart the device, press and hold the power button once more.
- Once the device has fully restarted, try to open WhatsApp and see if the error message is still appearing.
2. Properly Check The Internet Connection
Properly checking your internet connection is an important step in troubleshooting the error message.
Here are a few things you can check to ensure that your internet connection is working properly:
- Check if your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
- Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network or switch to mobile data to see if the problem is specific to the current network.
- Check if your router or modem is properly connected and powered on.
- In order to restore the connection, restart your modem or router.
3. Check Sim Card & Verify Number
To address the “This Account Is Not Able To Use WhatsApp” error, it’s crucial to verify that you’re using the correct phone number linked to your WhatsApp account, and ensure that your SIM card is active and functioning properly.
Often, resolving this error can be as simple as going through the verification process again, ensuring the accuracy of your phone number, and confirming that your SIM card is in good working condition.
This straightforward step can often eliminate the issue and get you back to using WhatsApp without any problems.
4. Update WhatsApp
Keeping WhatsApp up to date is an important step in troubleshooting the error message.
Here are the steps to update WhatsApp on android mobile:
- Open your play store
- Search for WhatsApp.
- Check if there is an update available for WhatsApp.
- Update your WhatsApp, if available.
- Once the update is complete, restart your device.
To update WhatsApp on an iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Updates” tab at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Look for WhatsApp in the list of pending updates. If there is an update available, it will be listed here.
- Tap on the “Update” button next to WhatsApp to start the update process.
- Wait for the update to download and install.
- Once the update is installed, open WhatsApp and try logging in again.
Also, if the above steps don’t work, try uninstalling WhatsApp and reinstall it again.
5. Check For Banned Account
Checking if your account has been banned or blocked is an important step in troubleshooting the error message.
Here are a few things you can check to see if your account has been banned or blocked:
- Log out of your account and log in again.
- Check WhatsApp’s official website for any recent updates or notices about banned or blocked accounts.
- Check with WhatsApp support to see if your account has been banned or blocked.
6. Contact Whatsapp Support
Contacting WhatsApp support is a good option if you are unable to fix the error message through other troubleshooting methods.
Here are the steps to contact WhatsApp support
- Go to the WhatsApp website and navigate to the support page.
- Look for the contact form or email address to contact support.
- Fill out the form or compose an email with your issue.
- Provide your phone number, email address, and any other relevant information that will help them to identify your account.
- Submit the form or email and wait for a response.
7. Don’t Use WhatsApp Mod Apk
Avoiding the use of third-party apps like (GB WhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, YOWhatsApp, OGWhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus).
Here are a few steps you can take to avoid using third-party apps:
- Uninstall any third-party apps you may have installed on your device that claim to be WhatsApp or offer additional features for WhatsApp.
- Only download WhatsApp from the official app store on your device.
- Do not download any WhatsApp-related apps from untrusted sources.
- Be careful about clicking on links that claim to offer additional features for WhatsApp, as they may lead you to download a third-party app.
8. Clear WhatsApp Cache and Data
Clearing the cache and data of your WhatsApp application can be a helpful solution.
- Open your device’s “Settings”.
- Scroll down and select “Apps” or “Application Manager.”
- Find and tap on “WhatsApp” from the list of apps.
- Tap on “Storage.”
- You will see options to “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data.” Tap on both of these options.
Note: Remember to back up your chats before clearing data, as it will remove your chat history.
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your device.
- Reinstall WhatsApp from the App Store.
- Follow the setup process to verify your phone number and restore your chat history if prompted.
Afterward, log in again, and your WhatsApp should work smoothly, often eliminating the error.
What If You Are Still Now Allowed To Use WhatsApp?
If you are still not allowed to use WhatsApp, you can consider purchasing a new SIM card to register a new account on WhatsApp.
This fresh SIM card will provide you with a different phone number, which can help you create a new WhatsApp account and potentially resolve any account suspension issues.
How Long Does WhatsApp Ban Your Account?
The duration of a WhatsApp ban can vary depending on the reason for the ban and the severity of the violation.
In some cases, the ban may be temporary, and the account may be restored after a certain period of time. In other cases, the ban may be permanent, and the account may not be restored.
How To Check If Whatsapp Ban Is Permanent?
There is no definitive way to check if a WhatsApp ban is permanent, as WhatsApp does not publicly disclose the specific duration of a ban.
To check if a WhatsApp ban is permanent, you can contact WhatsApp’s support team through the app.
They will be able to confirm if your account has been permanently banned, and if so, the reason for the ban.
Additionally, if your account has been permanently banned, you will no longer be able to log in to the account or use it on any device.
Why I Am Not Allowed To Download WhatsApp?
If you are unable to download WhatsApp and you believe it’s a mistake, you can contact the app store support or WhatsApp support for more information.
It’s also important to note that if you are using a VPN or proxy, it might cause a restriction to downloading WhatsApp, and you should try disabling it.
In this article, we have discussed the possible causes of the error message that “this account is not available to use whatsapp”, and provided some solutions to fix the issue.
To fix this error message, you can try troubleshooting methods such as restarting your device, properly checking your internet connection, updating WhatsApp, checking your SIM card, and avoiding the use of third-party apps.